NAOJ will hold 2014 ALMA/ASTE/Mopra Users Meeting.
- Date : October, 27 - 29, 2014
- Location : National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (Mitaka Campus, Subaru building 1F large seminar room)
- Language : mostly English
- Deadline : October 03 (Talk abstract)
- October 17 (Poster abstract / registration)
In this meeting, we will have presentations and discussions of latest ALMA/ASTE/Mopra results. We will introduce the current and anticipated status of ALMA, the observation procedure, data analysis / reduction processes, and next proposals (Cycle 3 and beyond), and also discuss the operations of ASTE/Mopra. We will also have a tutorial session to learn about the usage of CASA with real ALMA data.
Please register, and talk/poster abstracts from
This users meeting will be useful to researchers who use (or are using) ALMA/ASTE/Mopra, and who are interested in using the valuable ALMA archive. We are looking forward to your participation.
S/LOC : Matsuda (Chair, NAOJ), Tatematsu, Iono, Kawamura, Chibueze, Hatsukade (NAOJ), Onishi (Osaka Prefecture University)