Outline of the Program
- This fellowship is awarded to Korean or international scholars with a recent PhD in Astronomy, Astrophysics, or Space Science, to support to further their research aims.
- Researchers with a recent PhD in Astronomy, Astrophysics, or Space Science.
- Persons with a PhD in hand at the time of the start of the fellowship period.
Details of the Fellowship
- Annual stipend starts at $30,000, dependent on qualifications and experience
- Research budget and financial supplement for health insurance and national pension
- Two years with a possible extension to the third year upon successful performance.
※ Only applicants within five years of completion of their doctoral degree are eligible .
- Curriculum vitae
- Research achievement and plan
- More than two letters of recommendation including one from the applicant’s Ph.D. supervisor
* These should be sent directly from the referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photocopies of diploma and tran (At the point of joining)
- Contact person: A-In Cho
- Tel: +82-42-865-2015
- Fax: +82-42-865-3313
- Address: Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute 776, Daedeokdae-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Republic of Korea 34055